Doctors are fighting for the life of a twelve-year-old girl with Serbian citizenship, who was seriously wounded today in Bochum by the German police.

According to the German RTL, the shot girl has impaired hearing, lives in a family home, but disappeared over the weekend. On Monday evening, a terrible police intervention took place, the girl was shot in her mother’s apartment, while the mother watched everything with her own eyes.

Marija (name changed) lived in a family community until recently, and her mother, who is also deaf, has neither custody nor the right to decide on the child’s place of residence for a long time, as she stated in a written interview for RTL. Nevertheless, the girl with German and Serbian citizenship was in her apartment that night.

“She ran away,” Marija’s mother said. Before that, there were allegedly problems at school. Probably out of fear, but also concern for her mother, she appeared at her apartment.

“She said: ‘I can’t take it anymore.'”

What exactly happened in the apartment is still unclear. The investigation is ongoing. According to current information, the police in Bochum had information that the missing child was in that apartment. Since the girl needed therapy, police officers immediately went to the address, said police spokesman Matthias Werk. When the mother opened the door and the police officers entered the apartment, the girl grabbed two knives and moved toward them. To stop her, they simultaneously used a taser and a firearm. This happened in front of Marija’s mother.

Marija’s mother is still in shock after the event. She does not know why Marija took the knives, she believes she just wanted to help her. Three times, according to her, the twelve-year-old called out to her before the shots were heard. Immediately after the shooting, police officers took the woman out of the apartment.

Police officers, according to their own statements, immediately provided first aid to the girl until the ambulance arrived. The mother had already been taken out at that moment. The girl was then transferred to a nearby hospital, where she is in intensive care. The investigation is being conducted by the homicide department of the Essen police, under the supervision of the Bochum public prosecutor’s office.

MORE TOPICS:

“SUPPORTED BY COLLECTED EVIDENCE”: An indictment was filed against 13 people due to the collapse of the canopy in Novi Sad!

“SOMETHING TERRIBLE BROKE IN HIS HEAD”: The father of the football referee who killed Aldina in Mostar spoke out!

DEATH TOLL ROSE TO 17: Two more people died from the consequences of the fire in the Retirement Home in Tuzla!

HORRIFIC VIOLENCE IN ZEMUN: Security brutally beat a man over dress code, doctors are fighting for his life!

VUČEVIĆ COOLED OFF JOKIĆ WITH A THREE-POINTER IN THE FINISH: Chicago made a surprise in Denver, ended its losing streak and the powerful Nuggets series! (VIDEO)

Source: Telegraf.rs, Photo: Privatna arhiva

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *