During Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić’s guest appearance on Pink TV tonight, footage was shown of Miša Bačulov, a councilor in the Novi Sad Assembly, walking through the city’s Railway Station more than three hours before the awning collapsed.
Vučić said he received this footage 10 days ago, and three days ago he received information about certain police officers who, according to his claims, were “providing false information about a sonic cannon.”
The published footage, which appears to show Bačulov, clearly displays the time between 8:00 and 8:45 AM on November 1, 2024. The awning collapsed at 11:52 AM.
Vučić did not establish a clear link or explain why it was necessary to publish these recordings tonight.
He stated that he “still wants to believe the official prosecutor’s version” for why the Novi Sad awning collapsed, although he had previously alluded to the parent of one victim who claimed on pro-government media that they believed it was an act of terrorism.
Vučić did not state this directly, but he asked why “certain structures in the state hid the footage” from three hours before the collapse, which shows the politician Miša Bačulov.
He did not name these structures.
— “I don’t think he, I don’t think, I hope, I believe he didn’t do anything. Did he go for the train, and if he doesn’t use the train, he travels by car, so it was strange that he used the train that day. Or something else, three hours earlier. And why did no one know about this?” Vučić asked.
He did not say whether he was informed about all the other people who passed through the busy Railway Station that day.
Vučić also questioned why the remnants of the awning were removed so quickly.
It should be recalled that this question was persistently raised by experts and opposition politicians after the awning collapse, and N1 also asked whose order was followed. No answers were received from the authorities.
“The Entire Operative Branch of BIA and MUP Failed, Only Orlić Is Not to Blame”
Vučić also claimed that the paramilitary training camp near Loznica was discovered based on information from private citizens, not from the Security-Information Agency (BIA) or the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MUP).
Two people were arrested in Šabac after Moldovan President Maia Sandu publicly warned of the existence of these camps in Serbia.
He said he does not blame “his friend Vlada Orlić” (the BIA Director), but that the “entire operative branch failed or worked for the other side.”
He did not explain who would constitute the “other side” in a situation involving a Russian paramilitary camp training Moldovans and Romanians.
He later praised Marko Kričak (Commander of the Unit for the Protection of Specific Persons and Facilities, whom a student accused of threatening to rape her), Police Brigade Commander Dragoslav Repac, and the “Cobras” (a special police unit), saying they were the only ones who respect the Constitution.
Pointing the Finger at the Police
The President of Serbia accused certain police officers and entire units of “providing false information about a sonic cannon.”
— “Regarding the Ministry of Internal Affairs, we only managed to find out three days ago who was providing the false information about the sonic cannon and from which unit. One person has the initials S.N.; an investigation against him will start soon because he provided multiple pieces of information. They always used half-information to buy themselves a future, thinking the revolution was over,” he said.
Source: N1; Photo: Tv Pink



