The President of Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik, pointed out that the SNSD will propose a candidate for the snap elections, when necessary, i.e., after consultations with coalition partners, RTRS reported.

“Today, the SNSD will apply for the elections, but I still think there is no reason for those elections except the rotten will of a foreigner and political Sarajevo and the opposition that is negotiating with the ‘troika’,” Dodik pointed out.

He added that he is very determined to pursue the policy that has defended Republika Srpska so far.

“These policies have shown that the SNSD and I have not cared about our personal comfort and that we have been defending the property of Republika Srpska and its status. We have defended what was created in 1992 and its status,” Dodik emphasized.

The leader of the SNSD, Dodik, said that the opposition in Republika Srpska misunderstood the call to participate in the government, because the fight against him is their only and ultimate goal, and he emphasized that it is a fight against Christian Schmidt and political Sarajevo.

“This is a political fight against Schmidt and political Sarajevo, who, respecting the foreigner, broke the system of joint decision-making and significantly demolished the constitutional order, and brought BiH to the non-functioning and disintegration that is present. This party had previously called on all political actors to boycott the snap elections in Republika Srpska; that was a prerequisite for sending a unified message. It was visible after the adoption of the conclusions of the National Assembly that the opposition, primarily the SDS, ignored those conclusions. They had previously received an invitation to participate in the Government of National Unity,” Dodik said.

He pointed out that others have tried to destabilize Srpska in a hidden way.

“I call on our people to mobilize. That is the majority in Republika Srpska. I call on them not to think for a moment that it is easy because on the other side is a two-faced structure that argues, fights, and shows disunity, and gathers around a candidate at the behest of some center from abroad,” Dodik specified.

He pointed out that Republika Srpska is the only one functioning with all its institutions, and that the Government and the National Assembly remain stable.

“Republika Srpska remains stable, focused on investments, which are increasing every day. I will continue to perform my duties in the best possible way in the interest of the people, representing the SNSD and everything we have done,” Dodik concluded.

The President of the PDP, Draško Stanivuković, said at the party’s convention that they will not go to the snap elections for the president of the RS.

Speaking about the snap elections, the PDP president recalled that the party’s position is clear and well-known from before.

“We will not apply for those elections and I will not be a candidate. We are not a party that changes its decisions; what we say, we stand behind. We want the people to start believing again that there are people in politics who keep their word. We are not the SNSD. We are not village scammers and petty thieves who say one thing today, and tomorrow it is no longer valid. It is shameful that the one who should have been the last to betray the principles was the first to give them up. I mean, of course, Mr. Dodik, who decided to enter that race. Okay – go, but the people will remember you as a man of the most changeable views. I am young, and I do not want such a thing,” Stanivuković stated.

He added that he belongs to the group that is looking for an alternative to this government and “we are ready for talks with other opposition parties.”

Previously, the largest opposition Serbian Democratic Party (SDS) announced that its candidate for the president of Republika Srpska (RS) in the snap elections, scheduled for November 23, will be Branko Blanuša, a professor at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Banja Luka.

“We made a unanimous decision to go to the elections and to have our own candidate,” the acting president of that party, Jovica Radulović, told reporters in Banja Luka after the session of the Main Board of the SDS.

Radulović invited the other opposition parties in the RS – the Party of Democratic Progress (PDP), the List for Justice and Order, the National Front (NF), as well as the party of Igor Radojičić, a former high official of the Alliance of Independent Social Democrats (SNSD) to unite in the next ten days and support the SDS candidate.

MORE TOPICS:

SUFFERED FROM POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS: The attacker on the Mormon church in Michigan was an Iraq War veteran!

REQUEST FOR A SPECIAL LICENSE SUBMITTED: NIS is seeking a new postponement of the application of American sanctions!

GREAT HONOR FOR SERBIAN SPORT: Tipsarević gave a lecture at one of the most prestigious American universities! (VIDEO)

STOWAWAY FOUND DEAD: He sneaked into the landing gear of the plane, maintenance crew found the body!

Source: Euronews; Photo: ATA Images

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *